Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blaze Logs off...

The day when the whole Blaze blazed is unfortunately the day when it logs off .Blaze ,Whizkid, Moi Apparels,Rasclicious, AYS , Doer & Helpers ..all showed their ingeniousness  ...all of them fought till the last bell and eventually all won .. yeah you may question that the panelists  dismissed some of them .. But my reply is all of the above knew that how good or how bad they are .. how viable they are ..still they stick to them and fought like a hero .. So thanks to all of the above for making such wonderful presentations ..

Coming to the my world Blaze Inc .. I can just say that I had started falling on love with Blaze ... I have shouted on them .. I have got frustrated by them and they might be hating me like hell ..but a small part of me told hey ..Blaze is all of Ours .. But suddenly the presentations of all the team were over and I realized Blaze is logging Off .. But will this be permanent shut down or the Blaze will be able to rekindle some sort of fire inside me to make another avatar of Blaze Inc ... Only the time knows ...

No comments: