Friday, September 3, 2010

I Lab inaguration

2nd September 2010 .. and I Lab was inaugurated at IMT campus .. I was unfortunate to really miss Mr David Wittenberg the last time .. this time thanks to Madhur I could make it in time .What a man he is ..Whether it is pouring a glass of water on his head ...to jump like a monkey to recite ob ..ser..va ..tion ..and whether to make many facial expressions  which made us laugh ..The way he carried through himself during the session was awesome ..and I would say the 20% desire has now gone up to 35% .. I have bought his book and had took his autograph on that ..will finish ot today ..will join the phase 1 of the Lab ..
                                       I am becoming an addict to IMT life ..lets see how far my addiction is taking me to ...

No comments: