Saturday, June 21, 2008

My first blog

Hello , to all ....

This is my first blog .. and I would definitely like to take this opportunity to mention all the brilliant persons who have made me stand where I belong ...

My Parents .....

My mother .... I hav always thought what will be the best possible way to make my country India the best place to live in .. one day I came to the conclusion ... that life of my mother the perfect embodiment of love and dedication is the way forward . Country grows in the deep warmth of our mothers .If a mother is educated , she takes the perfect care of her family , her husband and of course her children . I am really fortunate to have her , she has the perfect education , both academic and non-academic , vernacular and royal britsh .... she could foresee the future .... the future of India , it's people and made me realise the same ... And I can proudly say she is the mother India .. I can write more as a child feels for a mom .. but I will write only one line ..
Maa .. I love you and I am of no value without you ... Please be with me through all the thicks and thins of life .. I cann't dream without you ..

My father ...
Winter morning of 1995 .. My father makes me seat on the back of his hero jet cycle and starts pedalling to make me reach perfectly at time on the school ... for a boy of small town ... my father's herojet cycle was the fastest vehicle in the world , even faster than the aeroplane and jet that flew over our house while me with my sister waived our hands ..... because my father was the person cycling .. the strongest person in the world .. behind whom .. i started to dare to the outer world ... but what a gentel heart he has within him .. a man with good humour and till date my best freind ..

BABA , I am indebted for what you have given to me .. I LOVE YOU for being so nice to me ..
when ever I was reprehended for any wrong-doing from my mother , I would cry under my father's arm and when my father starts beating me .. as I go astray .. I will quickly run to my mother ..

God , I have never seen you and I don't have the cherish to see you .. because for me my mom and dad are the Lord Vishnu and Maa Laxmi .. Lord Maheswar and Maa Parvati ...

I will continue to write more on the angels on my life .. on my next blogs ..... as I have decided to dedicate the first one to my PARENTS ....

Maa , Baba .. I will always like to keep both of you happy and will always try to live upto your wish .... I have lots of distances to go ... lots of mountains to conquer and lots of dream to be fulfilled .. Please bless me and make me a strong man to face all the obstacles with the same vigour , with which you both have been living and making me dream .....

Thank you .. and be happy ...

manish

2 comments:

Neil Ghosh said...

Winter of 1995 .. I still remember.
I had joined the same school that of yours, in the same small town.No matter how young you were that time, you were introduced to me by our headmistress as an ideal senior, a student with a lot of concentration and the topper of 7th grade.you might not remember.

Leaving all my friends back in Remuna, I was quite lonely.I felt lost , being not recognized among the good, bright student.Everybody were associated with a lot expectations except me.I used to observe you and guess how may hours you might spend studying.Later on I discovered (from your behavior) that being topper of your class didn't matter to you at all.You were always looking ahead..every grade a new start.No ego being carried over. That impressed me a lot.

Neil Ghosh said...

Since then our institutions has been , exactly the same.Making me an all time junior wherever you go.

Whatever it may be, Minor school, High School, Intermediate college, engineering college, I found you 1 class above me , adding to my inspiration level.

No wonder , you got best position in High School exam in state and it continued in Intermediate as well.I went on gaining confidence , following you.

In engineering,we met once again I was introduced one more avatar of yours.A senior who shows all his maturity offering his books and isolating me from ragging.

Unfortunately time did not behave friendly to you this time.Your acads went down, you lost confidence, you became depressed.

But This time , this avatar of yours showed a character which makes a person one out of hundreds.

You bounced back. bounced back to such a height that you overcame all you bad luck.Not many people in the world can recover like this.

Probably India's largest and No.1 IT company saw the ability to get inspired by defeat and in no time requited you.Back home when I got the news I remember I said my friends in stadium (Our common meeting place) "He did it !"

Winter '95 to summer '05 "Manish Mohanty" has been one of the roll models for me and continued ..

Thanks for sharing your thoughts in the blog.Everyone reading your blog including me must be having resemblance with this regarding their family and this will remind them the importance of it.