Sunday, June 22, 2008

For Murali Sir , Braja Sir , Giri Sir ,Damodar sir and thakur ankul chandra..............

While I was reading Kalam's "Wings of Fire" and I was reading names of the his teachers and mentors ... At that time thoughts of my school teachers came into my mind ...
How can I forget Mr Muralidhar nayak .... The man who has allround competency ... I can not remeber a single subject he didnot have a touch .. he could make u understand mathematics .. could teach you english ... can give SARALARTHA FOR ORIYA paragraphs , can write excellent debates for me .... The man behind me during the period of 5th class to 7th class ..As a small town boy , we generally are meant to pursue and think what our teachers and parents used to think . and I am thankful because I found excellent ones ... with excellent vision for me .. I do remeber when he comes to our house , my Maa used to give him four rasgoolas on a plate and I used to think only four rasgoolas for so many knowledge ..
Braja sir ,Giri Sir and Damodar Sir ... men who were the true winners of all orissa fourth rank in 1999 ..it's because of their continous devotion for the upliftment of me that I achieved that little milestone ... My highschool days revolved around these three persons ...
and some comic moments
Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge was realeased and was a great hit .. In Braja sir's tuition I was unable to solve a problem and he asked me before giving me a cane-hit "Have you seen the towel going down from the top of heroine (as in Mere khaboon mein jo aayee ) " I still remeber his words whenever I see a bollywood heroine with a towel dancing ....
Giri sir's tuiton class of English was really funfull ... I had my great childhood friends Gouri , Chandan , Jaga ,Bibhu and Boda .. there .. a great place to learn English .. It' because of his classes I sometimes find myself not so week in VA problem (bit optimistic and verbose here) ...
and Damodar Sir ,great Brahmin .. who taught me sanskrit ... the language of God .. When he used to recite the sanskrit poem .. it was like some divine person reciting the slokas ...

And you all might be waiting to see what Thakur Ankul chandra is doing ?? I am still not a devotee of him .. But one of my sir in high-school was the greates devotee of Ankul chanda .. and I donot remeber his name (I know .. Not a great act) .. he used to say me the teachings of Thakur and make me feel the secularism of Indian diversity while I was reading about Arya Samaj in my history book ..

Cynics of you can ask me why only four teachers name .. Is it because you were taking tuiton classes with them for which you got good academic result ... I would say .. for a small town boy . who knew nothing about politics of expressing his thoughts openly and clearly .. the above names keep coming in my mind .. there are so many people , so many teachers , so many freinds who were part of me .. were the gretaest teachers of all time .. and it would take for me a while to mention their name to recollect them .. I feel myself the most fortunate one to be under the able guidance of these people and SALUTE TO ALL OF them ...

IT's because of these teahcers I have come here ...and can dare to see ..

1 comment:

satya said...

really i m able to recll all thoe moments with murli sir.. Infact as my father got transfered each 2 or 3 year as a tradition of Judicial Dept i was moving around almost all the districts in orissa ,But the Best moments out of all my schooldays Is the place Balasore,, All the friends Like u, kumares ,rippon,swagat,nirmal,Tanmaya .I ll never forget them and those precious moments i had with them .