Saturday, June 21, 2008

Here comes the second ....

How can I miss my younger sister ...One of the great things .. my parents have showered upon me ...
I still remember the day .. My mother was admitted in the hospital ... my father was going to hospital .. I said to him on te way .. i need one kapu to play with me ... (my nickname bapu).. so when my sis born i started calling her kapu .. then time flies ..
we have shared everything .... a perfect freind ...
one fine memory was sometime in balasore . one fine evening .. my father has brought home some samosas .. i needed some sauce ...(homemade tomato sauce) by my mother ... i opened the freeze and suddenly the light was gone .. and the bottle slipped from my hand .. the bottle was broken .. and my sis took all the blame ..as mom thought she was the culprit and was beaten black and blue .. still she didnt uttered a single word .. didnt revealed my name .. thank u my sweet little sis ..
after i came to burla to pursuit my engineering .. i am unable to giv her proper time ... we both really are spending really very little time together .. and i hope i can change that .. please forgive me ..
sis .. u rock .. and thanks for sweetest to me .....

manish

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i know sisters r the BEST in this world :) :D

Unknown said...

Yeah .. who better than me to know ...