Tuesday, June 24, 2008

a missed oportunity .......

For me one of the blunders during my UCE was the missed oportunity to be a sincere part in the upliftment of Kirba ..
I would like to thank Mr Sanjaya Sathua and Mr Rupesh Tiwari to make me agree to go and teach in the evening at Kirba School .. Education is the only way for bringing the destitutes of society to main stream .. and if western Orissa is still far behind the main stream growth .. then it has to do mainly with their ignorance and superstition .. (It was the place where government has to set-up another hydro powerplant at chipilima after Hirakud just to show the people that generating electricity doesn't make the water unsuitable for use ) and all the conversion propaganda going at that place only justifies my statement ..
I should have devoted whole of my leisure time there .... for the education of Kirba village .. to show them the light of which none should be debarred ... and to make them part of "Ignited minds" of Kalam .......

2 comments:

Amit said...

Brother our country really needs people like you come forth !!!

Unknown said...

Me too small a element .. our country needs all of us ... but i will keep on trying .. as a smaal drop makes a see ..