Sunday, June 22, 2008

For Neil ... for a person who is making me smile ..


Neil ... You know tears rolling down from my eyes now ... I have never known that even a single act of me being watched by someone else ..from today onwards I have got one more reason to love , to live , and celebrate humanity ... I am nowhere near the "Role Model" tag assigned by you ... I am just a simple man trying to learn while travelling the jourenys of my life .. still fighting with the darker side .. But now on I have one more divine force with me .. your wishes ...Your act of this thanksgiving will definitely achieve its result .. I promise you I will always try to be atleast 1% of what you have written about me ..
Neil .. Thank you very much .. sincerely speaking I don't remember the day when you were introduced with me ..but todat 22nd June 2008 is the day when I am being introduced to you .. I am really indebted for all the good things you have seen about me and for me that's the most divine thing .... God never comes he takes a role in some form or the other to let you know ... and today NEIL is the form for me
YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY ..... A SMILE ON MY FACE SINCERELY WISHES YOU TO KEEP SMILING AND KEEP ROCKING .. Wish you all the best and may you attain the ultimate goal of your life ...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ye Neil kaun hai ? high fundu tha..sab sar k upar se tangent chala gaya :P

Neil Ghosh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neil Ghosh said...

Oh My God ! I never knew you have written this in response to my comments on your 1st blog. http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4545470881446842817&postID=2816631092085298878

I came across this almost after 3 years.I am feeling proud that I made somebody happy ! All the very best !