Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Link

So one day in my new workplace while I was trying to learn the tube marketing business I found a set of  documents . The documents consisted of a Bill of lading , one insurance document . When I viewed the insurance document , I observed that the insurance was issued by New India Assurance and the it was Marine cargo insurance . 
So the link is I worked in the same project of TCS which one ensured the implementation of core insurance module in NIA and from the design of the insurance document , I could very well tell that nothing has changed from the time when I left the project . And the term Bill of Lading .Can you guess where did I first learn the term ? It was while working in the Trade Finance module of Finacle at Infosys . 
So I smiled to myself and told me that I got the answer ... It all merges if you connect the dots .. THE Link  .. from Infy to TCS to ISMT .. as if everything has been planned and what I need to do is to keep trying and keep exploring the terrain to amuse myself and hence enjoy the journey . 

No comments: