Saturday, October 4, 2008

The mystic Dussehara ...

I am writing this on the eve of 6th day of Dussehara .. and I am at Kolkata . where the pujo lies on the heart of the people .. From childhood I have always cherished the Dussehara and as I grow the goddess and the mystics brought by her keep growing on me ...
Now , First of all I wish each and everyone Happy Dussehara .... the festival symbolizes the truth that's quintenssial to India and also appeals to the world . the win of truth over the evil .. the combined strength of gods which gave birth to Shakti symbolizes the power of unity .. power of collective force .. above all this symbolizes the worship of woman power and the empowerment of woman which is the apt solution of most of the problem of the world ..Above all it remind us the greatness ,vastness of Hinduism and the great power that lies with being the best of all ..as it's said with great power comes the great responsibility ..
Let MAA enlightens the world as ever , as always ..
Keep celebrating ...

JADEVI SARBBHUTESHU SHAKTI RUPEN SHANTHITA ..

NAMAHTASEYI NAMAHTASEYI NAMAHTASEYI NAMOH NAMAH ...

No comments: